The Ivory Tower

This is a place for me to think out loud (or 'on paper') all things that are interesting me, and to comment on things I want to remember. Naming my blog the Ivory Tower is a joke on the popular notion that philosophy and intelligence are something beyond the common man, somehow above the 'mean' act of living as a human. Rand's refutation of this is what immediately drew me to her. Feel free to introduce yourself.

6.24.2006

I'm Not Usually Squemish About Bugs...


... But this thing is in my house! ::horrified girly scream::



"House Centipede
(Photo Courtesy of Lindy Miller, Vigo County CES Educator)"
Picture taken from The Plant and Pest Digital Library of Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana

1 Comments:

At Thursday, July 27, 2006 5:21:00 PM, Blogger Nicolaus Nemeth said...

Yes, I left those back in Indiana but here in Arizona our house is infested with spiders and crickets that climb through the drains.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home