The Ivory Tower

This is a place for me to think out loud (or 'on paper') all things that are interesting me, and to comment on things I want to remember. Naming my blog the Ivory Tower is a joke on the popular notion that philosophy and intelligence are something beyond the common man, somehow above the 'mean' act of living as a human. Rand's refutation of this is what immediately drew me to her. Feel free to introduce yourself.

5.28.2006

New Blog: American Renaissance

American Renaissance run by Steven Brockerman is a delightful blog which showcases inspirational men and women at their finest. In his own words:
American Renaissance highlights and celebrates those individuals who, through their virtuous choices, tireless efforts and stunning achievements, embody the American ideal of self-made success.
Reading Borckerman's blog is a great way to remind yourself that it can be done!

I'd especially like to point out his two piece series on Kenneth Iverson, The Man of Steel. Thanks to Bruno at The Simplest Thing for the tip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home