The Ivory Tower

This is a place for me to think out loud (or 'on paper') all things that are interesting me, and to comment on things I want to remember. Naming my blog the Ivory Tower is a joke on the popular notion that philosophy and intelligence are something beyond the common man, somehow above the 'mean' act of living as a human. Rand's refutation of this is what immediately drew me to her. Feel free to introduce yourself.

6.17.2006

Blog Feed

I'm currently reading up on blog syndication. I'm thinking I want to add a feed to The Ivory Tower. However, I'm new to this and I'm sort of teaching myself as I go. So ... DISCLAIMER: I can't program myself out of a box; The Ivory Tower may act wonky while I mess around with things. If anyone has any advice, or if you notice something wrong, please tell me. I'll update my progress.

Update [6.17.2006 @ 6:36 pm]: I went with Feedburner, which was recommended by Blogger. It was a lot easier than I had thought, but then these services are rather pre-packaged and user friendly, so that helped. When I got it all set up, I decided the side bar was getting way too crowded so I cut the quotes section, culled my links, and did a little rearranging. I think it still looks a bit busy but it's better, and at least it's organized. If you find it distracting, please tell me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home