The Ivory Tower

This is a place for me to think out loud (or 'on paper') all things that are interesting me, and to comment on things I want to remember. Naming my blog the Ivory Tower is a joke on the popular notion that philosophy and intelligence are something beyond the common man, somehow above the 'mean' act of living as a human. Rand's refutation of this is what immediately drew me to her. Feel free to introduce yourself.

6.09.2006

Anniversary ... Say What?

Holy expletives, Batman, I've been doing this for a year! Well, happy birthday to me. ^_^

2 Comments:

At Sunday, June 11, 2006 11:00:00 PM, Blogger Michael Neibel said...

Happy anniversary Amanda!

From Mike at Mike's Eyes

 
At Tuesday, June 13, 2006 11:33:00 PM, Blogger Amanda Carlson said...

Thankee, Mike!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home