The Ivory Tower

This is a place for me to think out loud (or 'on paper') all things that are interesting me, and to comment on things I want to remember. Naming my blog the Ivory Tower is a joke on the popular notion that philosophy and intelligence are something beyond the common man, somehow above the 'mean' act of living as a human. Rand's refutation of this is what immediately drew me to her. Feel free to introduce yourself.

6.28.2005

A Whole Can-O-Justice

Freestar Media Press Release

::raucous laughter::

sigh...but seriously; if this gets approved by the 3 selectmen votes, I wonder if Justice Souter will contest it in court. And if he does, who will he get to represent him? Even a great lawyer knows to get an attorney if he himself needs one. I don't think the Institute for Justice would take Souter's case, but it would amazingly ironic if they chose to defend Clements rather than him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home