The Ivory Tower

This is a place for me to think out loud (or 'on paper') all things that are interesting me, and to comment on things I want to remember. Naming my blog the Ivory Tower is a joke on the popular notion that philosophy and intelligence are something beyond the common man, somehow above the 'mean' act of living as a human. Rand's refutation of this is what immediately drew me to her. Feel free to introduce yourself.

6.01.2005

Portrait


I need to post this picture so I can add it to my profile since the profile only accepts images that are hosted and have a URL. So I'm going to hide it way back here and hope nobody finds it. If you do happen to stumble upon this post, disregard it. It's a somewhat sloppy quick fix until I can find/afford better web hosting for pictures.

Shit, I thought I found a valid domain for my pictures: